Continuing Education in Your Own Backyard
You need CE credits to keep your license…but you shouldn’t have to travel a long distance to get them.
Port Townsend School of massage offers courses so you can get your credits close to home.
Not only that–we want to truly add value to your practice.
That’s why we’re always working to create fresh and fun courses that will increase your knowledge, save your hands, and help you bring in new clients!
Upgrade Your Technique
- Enhance your knowledge and offerings by learning new techniques.
- Stand out from the crowd by staying on the cutting edge of massage techniques
- Take pride in offering your clients a diverse array of therapeutic options
Revitalize Your Practice
- Freshen up the look, feel, and energy throughout your business
- Attract new clients by offering newer, more diverse options in massage therapy.
- Retain clientele through your ability to offer continual and increased value to their lives.
Energize Your Life
- Get your groove back! There’s a reason you went into massage–rediscover that passion!
- Take charge of your future by continuing to improve your practice.
- Regain your confidence knowing that you are offering the best that’s available in massage therapy.
Upcoming Classes for 2023
Richard Polishuk and Lauren Christman will return November 11 and 12 for the Myofascial Balancing for the Pelvis, Sacrum, Low Back and Shoulder Girdle!! Cost is $320 for 16 CEs, 9 AM to 6 PM each day. NCBTMB approved!!
An overview of this class:
These myofascial balancing courses are based on a few simple ideas, delivered with a good deal of experience and sophistication. Some of theses ideas are:
-Improving muscular stabilization
-Improving posture and alignment
Working with palpation while the client is standing will radically improve your visual evaluation and assessment skills.
We will be working on putting together our Continuing Education calendar for 2024 soon! Let us know what classes you would be interested in taking here at PTSM! Call 360-379-4066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your suggestion!
To sign up for a class, please call 360-379-4066!!
Payment for the class is due at time of sign up. Cancellation 14 days prior to the class, a refund, less $50 cancellation fee, will be given. If cancellation is 7 days or less, no refund will be given. We adhere to our cancellation policy strictly, as we contract with Continuing Education Instructors who travel and we need to guarantee seats are sold in order to proceed with these classes. If you call to cancel because of illness, you will will be refunded the class payment, less the $50 cancellation fee.
PTSM reserves the right to cancel a workshop at any time. If a class is cancelled, students will receive a full refund within two weeks of cancellation. No refunds or credits will be issued for students who miss portions of or fail to attend a class. If you have any further questions, please call us at (360) 379-4066. We look forward to seeing