Continuing Education in Your Own Backyard
You need CE credits to keep your license…but you shouldn’t have to travel a long distance to get them.
Port Townsend School of massage offers courses so you can get your credits close to home.
Not only that–we want to truly add value to your practice.
That’s why we’re always working to create fresh and fun courses that will increase your knowledge, save your hands, and help you bring in new clients!
Upgrade Your Technique
- Enhance your knowledge and offerings by learning new techniques.
- Stand out from the crowd by staying on the cutting edge of massage techniques
- Take pride in offering your clients a diverse array of therapeutic options
Revitalize Your Practice
- Freshen up the look, feel, and energy throughout your business
- Attract new clients by offering newer, more diverse options in massage therapy.
- Retain clientele through your ability to offer continual and increased value to their lives.
Energize Your Life
- Get your groove back! There’s a reason you went into massage–rediscover that passion!
- Take charge of your future by continuing to improve your practice.
- Regain your confidence knowing that you are offering the best that’s available in massage therapy.
We are currently in the process of putting together our Continuing Ed calendar for 2023. The Board of Massage and Department of Health has extended the waiver for the 8 hours of in-class, hands-on requirement until the end of 2022.
A sample of what we are working on for our 2023 Continuing Education Calendar:
Steven Heinrich, PT will return to PTSM in March for his ADVANCED Craniosacral Class! Steven has taught the basic class the last few times he’s been here, now he’ll bring the Advanced class to Port Townsend!
Diana Thompson will be bringing a one day Headache class and possibly a SOAP charting class this year! Stay tuned for details!
Brian Utting is planning on returning to Port Townsend this Summer with one of his FABULOUS assessment and treatment classes!
Gloria Two Feathers is returning to PTSM in April for her very popular Art and Craft of Energy Medicine class!! This class will also invite non-licensed individuals who are interested in learning about Energy Medicine.
We are working on lining up even MORE exciting classes for 2023! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!!
Payment for the class is due at time of sign up. Cancellation 14 days prior to the class, a refund, less $50 cancellation fee, will be given. If cancellation is 7 days or less, no refund will be given. We adhere to our cancellation policy strictly, as we contract with Continuing Education Instructors who travel and we need to guarantee seats are sold in order to proceed with these classes. If you call to cancel because of illness, you will will be refunded the class payment, less the $50 cancellation fee.
PTSM reserves the right to cancel a workshop at any time. If a class is cancelled, students will receive a full refund within two weeks of cancellation. No refunds or credits will be issued for students who miss portions of or fail to attend a class. If you have any further questions, please call us at (360) 379-4066. We look forward to seeing you!