A Career In Massage Therapy... YOUR Way!
You have something unique and wonderful to offer to the world…but are you able give to your fullest potential in your current job?
If you’re feeling “stuck” or a little lost, and you know you’re meant for more, a career in massage therapy is well within your reach.
Ruth Bader Ginsberg said, “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” That applies both to the massage patient, and the massage student. Step-by-step, we’ll get you to the career you deserve.
And there’s great news! The demand for massage therapists has never been higher! As more and more people are working longer and more stressful hours…there is a collective but silent cry for help.
Sometimes a massage is the only time a person has to pause, reflect, and just feel. If you want to be in that moment with others and offer them the power of healing energy, Port Townsend School of Massage is for you.
We are a small school with a BIG heart…and we’re here to help you into a future full of energy, health, and healing.
- Launch a career that actually GIVES you energy rather than draining you.
- Say YES to the opportunity to work for yourself doing something that contributes positive energy and healing to the world.
- Wave goodbye to the old nine-to-five and say hello to flexible hours!
- Feel proud of the positivity and energy you’re giving to others.
There are two ways you can enter the program, each depending on your schedule.
Keep reading to find out about our two, intensive and comprehensive training programs.
The Weekday Program - Finish more quickly...
Our Weekday Program runs Monday-Wednesday for 10 months for a total of 669 credit hours. The next Weekday program begins September 2023! WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR UPCOMING WEEKDAY CLASS IN SEPTEMBER! Call or email for information and to start a dialog on your future career in massage therapy!
- Perfect for students with flexible or open schedules.
- Gets you certified faster so you can kickoff your career ASAP.
- Gives you an intensive and comprehensive education with plenty of time for practice
The Weekend Program - Transition to a career you love.
Our weekend program meets every other weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and lasts 18 months for a total of 669 credit hours. The next Weekend class begins September 2023. This program is not about speed, it’s about accuracy. It’s built in such a way that you can train and get your education while still maintaining your busy schedule. It works well for those who need to commute, raise their family, work their job, etc. It’s a terrific way to get your license with a humane and integrative schedule.
- Perfect for students balancing maintaining a job while going to school.
- Works with your schedule while still allowing you to transition into a career you love.
- Spread out your education so it is simpler to accomplish without getting overwhelmed.
How Our Graduates Transformed Their Lives
“This is a good place to study and grow”
“Such gratifying employment all these years”
“Beyond what I could ever have anticipated...”
The tuition and fees for the Professional Licensing Program along with financing options can be found on our Tuition and Fees page.
*Please note: All fees are subject to change.
The Upcoming Weekday Program will begin in March of 2023 .
Class Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
The next Weekend Program will begin September 2023.
Class Hours: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday every other weekend, 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM. The weekend program works very well for those who have a very busy lifestyle (work full time, family at home, commuting from a distance).
Thanksgiving weekend, Winter Break through New Year’s Day and Memorial Day. With Monday holidays, a Thursday will be added to that week’s schedule.